Starting school..2026
Jessica's post..2026
The babies are so excited for school! We are looking forward to another great year at Goucher Charter Academy with BOTH of them together under the same roof!💙💛 Mama is both excited for them and heartbroken for summer to end. Sending one to 4k and one to 3rd grade seems so surreal since they were both just born 😢
Nana thoughts
At the beach she came in my room and said that when she starts school I will get to pick her up from school after lunch bunch...I told her that I wouldn't be able to do that because she will be going to big school with Mack. She got sad and said she didn't want to go to big school. I told her that i was sad that I couldn't pick her up but that she would like school and she would make new friends.
She is such a bundle of joy...I do hate that I won't be able to see her everyday now. It was so wonderful last year picking her up and playing with her at lunch. I am so thankful we got to have that little bit of time with her.


Comments
Post a Comment